Gestures are small pictures or animations, sometimes accompanied
by sound, that can be sent along with your text while you chat. The gesture
button, a small yellow smiley face, is located next to the Send button at the
bottom of the screen.
To send a gesture.
- Click on the gesture button to open
the gesture palette (you can do this before or after you've typed the text
you want to send).
- Click on a gesture.
- Press Send. The gesture will animate
next to your avatars
To save new gestures from web sites or from other users:
- Place the gesture you want to save
in to vplaces/exts/gestures. Note: Any gestures not in the original gallery
will only be seen/heard by chatters who have the same gesture stored correctly
on their computer.
If you run out of room for gestures, you can create a new
To create a new gesture palette:
- Create a new folder in c:\ProgramFiles\Vplaces\Exts
- Name the new file "Gestures2"
- Save your gesture files to c:\ProgramFiles\Vplaces\Exts\Gestures
To view the gestures in Gestures2
Terms of Service
| Privacy | Contact
Us | About Halsoft
- In VP, choose Tools
- Select Preferences
- Click the Directories Tab
- Locate the Gesture Gallery
- Change the file path to c:\ProgramFiles\Vplaces\Exts\Gestures2
- Click OK to close the window. You
can now use the gesture button to access your new palette.
Copyright © 2023 Halsoft.com Incorporated