There are currently 5 games available for VP Chat: Backgammon,
Battleship, Checkers, Chess, and Yahtzee. These programs are actually separate
programs from VP Chat, but they work seamlessly with it.
First you need to download
- Click on the game you want to download.
- Choose the directory on your computer where the install
program will go.
- Click Save
To install a game (Note: make sure you're not
running Virtual Places while you install games):
- Double click on the icon of the file you just downloaded.
- In the Welcome dialog box, click install
- The installer will automatically place the game in the
To start a game:
- Start VP Chat and sign in.
- From the Games menu, choose Start a Game. You can also
right click your avatar to choose Start a Game.
- The Games list appears. From the list, choose the game
you want to play
- Click OK.
- A Game Details dialog box may appear, depending on which
game you're playing. Change any relevant settings.
- Click OK
- A playing board with your avatar on it replaces the room
background. A miniature version of this board appears in the room where you
were when you started the game. When others join your game, their avatars
will also appear on the board.
- A game tab appears at the bottom of the chat window. You
can chat with others playing the game using this tab.
Joining a game:
- When you see small game boards in the chat window, this
means there are games in progress. If there's room, you can drag your avatar
on top of the board and join it.
Leaving or ending a game:
- If it's a game you joined, choose Leave Game from the Games
menu or right click your avatar and choose Leave Game.
- If it's a game you started, choose End Game from the Games
menu or right click your avatar and choose End Game.
If you are unsure of the rules, see Game
Terms of Service
| Privacy | Contact
Us | About Halsoft
Copyright © 2017 Halsoft.com Incorporated