Account Summary Page
When you click on "Account Info" at the top
of the page and sign in as the account owner, you'll see a table showing important
- Your account ID is a VPchat internal
- The registration date shows the
date you first registered for chat.
- The renewal date shows the date
your subscription will need to be renewed.
- The Last Update row reflects the
last time you made any changes to any member names on your account. This does
not include editing profiles.
- Account status will usually be OK
unless you've been suspended for some reason.
- In referral program? Is a yes or
no row - yes if you're in it, no if you're not.
- Subscription Length is the total
length of your subscription.
- Subscription Cost is the total cost
of your subscription.
- Max number of names is the maximum
number of names for your type of account.
- Names in use shows you how many of the
max number of names you've used.
The next table shows information
about each member name on your account. See Changing
name status for explanations of Locked and Restricted. If you have signed
in as a member who is not the account owner, you will see this table only, and
it will show only your member name.
- Penalties are accrued whenever a
member name has an avatar banned, is removed from a room, or
- Warnings are accrued whenever a
chat guide sends a warning to a member.
None of the above actions are grounds
for membership termination, however they will be considered when complaints
have been lodged against a member. Members with significant numbers of penalties,
warnings, and/or ignores can expect their account to be reviewed.
Terms of Service
| Privacy | Contact
Us | About Halsoft
Copyright © 2021 Halsoft.com Incorporated